Welcome parents and children to Mountain View UMC! Our goal is to help our children become true disciples of Jesus Christ by building relationships, being examples for them, and teaching them God’s Word.
Summer Sunday Schedule
- 9:00 a.m. Sunday School for all ages.
- 10:00 a.m. Worship - Kids K-2nd grade may attend Children's Church and grades 3rd and above may stay with their parents for worship.
- Nursery available for lil lambs up to Pre-K 4.
- Nursery: Pre-K4 and under, located downstairs during both worship services.
- Young Disciples: Kindergarten-2nd Grade meet downstairs in Room 110 at 9:30 and 11:00 AM.
- Youth Disciples: 3rd-5th Grade meet downstairs in Room 111 at 9:30 and 11:00 AM.
- Youth Ministry: 6th-12th Grade meet downstairs in the Youth Room Sundays at 11:00 AM.
At 9:30 and 11:00, the Nursery downstairs offers childcare for infants through age 4. Activities include an age-appropriate Bible lesson, a snack, and play-time. The Nursery is staffed by at least 2 trained adults at all times. Please note any allergies or special needs when you drop your children off.
Classes are offered during both the 9:30 and 11:00 services. Children begin each service in the Sanctuary with their families, and are dismissed for Sunday School after singing and a brief Children's Message. There are separate classes for K-2nd and 3rd-5th grades. In each class there is a Bible lesson and related activities, as well as a snack and games. Each class is staffed by 2 adults.
For more information, please contact Stephanie Smith at .
Children' s Choir
New Joy Children's Choir meets every Wednesday night at 6:30 pm during the school year, for ages 4 thru 5th grade. Children must attend at least 3 practices in order to perform in upcoming services or programs.
New Joy is directed by Dr. Marcia Wright
On Wednesday nights, TeamKid meets at 7:00 pm (right after New Joy Children's Choir). This great program, geared for Elementary-age students, features Bible memory games and application of Bible truths, engaging missions videos and activities, and fun activity-based learning all while helping kids grow to be more like Jesus.
Other Fun Programs
Our Family & Children's Ministry also sponsors several other fun programs throughout the year. Look for our annual Trunk or Treat at the end of October, our annual Easter Egg Hunt and Pancake Breakfast around Easter, our Advent Workshop during Advent, Vacation Bible School (VBS) and camps during the summer, and teaming up with our amazing preschool for picnics and special events throughout the school year. Check our calendar or sign up for our weekly E-news for all the latest happenings!
Contact Stephanie Smith for more information.